The Cascadia Natural Soap Bar will fill the shower with the fresh scent of a forest, reminding you of those beautiful, early morning nature hikes. When you bring this bar close, you distinctly get a whiff of cedar, patchouli, and fir, warming you up and leaving you smelling great for the rest of the day.
The Cascadia Natural Soap Bar is handcrafted in small batches from the finest plant-based ingredients and cured for 6 weeks, leaving your skin happily nourished and free of any harsh chemicals found in traditional retail soaps/body washes. Not to mention, this vegan soap bar only comes in compostable and recyclable paper cardboard packaging and is locally sourced from Vancouver, Canada, so you can be sure that you’re doing both the environment and community a big favour as well!
Volume: 4 oz
- Leaves you with an amazing, yet subtle and natural scent of cedar, patchouli, and fir
- Only includes natural, plant-based ingredients
- Locally sourced from Vancouver Canada
- Free of any harsh chemicals
- Packaged in compostable and recyclable paper cardboard
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Sodium hydroxide (Lye)
- Shea butter
- Cocoa seed butter
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Patchouli essential oil
- Fir essential oil
The Cascadia Natural Soap Bar comes in compostable and recyclable paper cardboard packaging.
The paper cardboard packaging is compostable and recyclable, while any remainders of the bar can also be composted.
About the Brand
Woodlot is a Canadian line of premium, natural home and body essentials based out of Vancouver, Canada. When it comes to Woodlot, it’s all about the ingredients. This brand has made its signature around using the finest natural, plant-based ingredients to create unique products.
Woodlot was founded by a power couple, Sonia and Fouad, in 2014, after they fell in love with the idea of homemade, handcrafted essentials – to them, it was all about hunkering down, developing new recipes, and creating something amazing from scratch from the simple ingredients around you. After getting really good at it though, Sonia and Fouad decided to share their once humble hobby with the rest of the world, giving birth to Woodlot.
Today, Woodlot has grown to become one of the best natural personal care essentials brands out there and one of our favourite partners at Zero Waste Hero. All their products aim to inspire the conscious beauty rituals of future generations and further intentional, inclusive, and natural wellness, making us excited to see what’s next with this brand.
How It Works:
Every ingredient in the Cascadia Natural Soap Bar plays a critical role.
- Olive, Coconut, and Avocado oil: naturally rejuvenates, rehydrates, and repairs the skin, making sure you get all the essential building blocks for a healthy skin
- Shea and Cocoa butter: reduces inflammation while sealing in moisture, leaving the skin feeling softer and more elastic than ever
- Cedarwood, Patchouli, and Fir essential oils: leaves you smelling great with a natural, soft, and subtle scent
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information