The Enlightening Conditioner Bar is perfect for anyone with blonde, silver or highlighted hair that wants to eliminate brassiness and keep their hair as soft as ever. In specific, the Bilberry Fruit Extract and cool violet tones neutralize unwanted yellowing and promote bright, cool illumination.
The Enlightening Conditioner Bar is handcrafted in small batches from the finest vegan ingredients (Leaping Bunny Certified) and its refreshing aroma, a mix of citrus and lemongrass, will leave your bathroom smelling like a spa.
This sulphate-free conditioner will leave your hair feeling great and free of any harsh chemicals found in traditional retail options. Not to mention, this plastic-free conditioner bar comes in compostable paper cardboard packaging and is locally sourced from New Brunswick, so you can be sure that you’re doing both the environment and your scalp a favour by using it.
The Enlightening Conditioner Bar gives the best results when paired with the Enlightening Shampoo Bar.
- Weight: 65 grams
- Great for eliminating brassiness in and softening blonde, silver, and gray hair
- Leaves an amazing, yet subtle and natural scent
- Only includes natural, vegan ingredients (leaping bunny certified)
- Locally sourced from New Brunswick, Canada
- Free of any harsh chemicals
- Sulphate-free and paraben-free
- Packaged in a compostable and recyclable paper cardboard
- BTMS-50 (a vegetable based conditioning emulsifier)
- Garcinia indica (Kokum) seed butter
- Cetyl alcohol (Organic alcohol of plant origin)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) fruit
- Hydrolyzed oat protein
- Aloe vera extract
- Provitamin B5
- Vitamin E
- Citrus aurantium (Orange) oil
- Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) oil
- Violet # 2
- Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit/leaf extract
- Geogard (Efficient preservative booster that is not a natural ingredient by nature, but IS derived from organic and natural materials. Globally recognized as a safe and non-GMO)
The Enlightening Conditioner Bar comes in cardboard packaging.
The cardboard packaging can be recycled while any remainders of the Enlightening Conditioner Bar can be dissolved in water and can safely be flushed down the drain.
About the Brand
Upfront Cosmetics is a Canadian brand with one goal and one goal only – to provide customers with the best, sustainable personal care products while being as transparent as possible about everything you need to know. These principles mean that Upfront Cosmetics strictly only uses simple vegan ingredients, free of any silicones, parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, petroleum, formaldehyde, animal products, and other unnecessary or harsh chemicals.
Upfront Cosmetic’s story is that of a mother’s journey towards better care for her family. As the caretaker of a newborn, Alicia instantly found herself struggling with the lack of transparency in the personal care industry, leaving her helpless to know what’s right for her little one. While this all started with things as small as diaper cream, she quickly realized the same issue also applies to products as common as shampoo and soap. With all that in mind, Alicia decided it’s time to take matters into her own hands and created Upfront Cosmetics.
Today, Upfront Cosmetics has become one of the best natural personal care brands out there, dedicated to bringing trust and transparency to one of the most deregulated industries on the planet. We’re huge fans of this brand at Zero Waste Hero, and we can’t wait until you are too!
How to Use
Nothing complicated here! Lather the Enlightening Conditioner Bar in your hands, massage it into the scalp and rinse.
Always store the Enlightening Conditioner Bar in a cool, dry place.
How It Works
- Bilberry Fruit Extract and cool violet tones: neutralize unwanted yellowing and promote bright, cool illumination
- Provitamin B5: helps retain moisture in the hair and protect it from the elements
- Oat protein: adds softness and texture to the hair.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information