The Nourishing Shampoo Bar is the perfect moisturizing wash for anyone who wants to renourish and liven up their dry hair. Specifically, this sulphate-free shampoo bar uses hydrating mango seed butter and oat protein to repair the damage and keep the scalp protected from the elements.
This Nourishing Shampoo Bar has a gentle formula that is great for restoration. In addition, this plastic free shampoo bar lathers abundantly into a foam with a balanced to mild pH that is safe for colour-treated hair.
This paraben-free shampoo bar is handcrafted in small batches from the finest vegan ingredients (Leaping Bunny Certified), and it showcases gentle floral notes of ylang ylang, lavender and geranium.
We also love the fact that Nourishing Shampoo Bar comes in compostable paper cardboard packaging and that it is cost-effective as it replaces up to 3 regular-sized shampoo bottles, making it kind to your scalp and the Planet.
- Weight: 65 grams
- Great for moisturizing and nourishing dry hair
- Replaces 2-3 regular sized bottles of packaged shampoo
- Leaves an amazing, yet subtle and natural scent
- Only includes natural, vegan ingredients (Leaping Bunny Certified)
- Locally sourced from New Brunswick, Canada
- Free of any harsh chemicals
- Sulphate-free and Paraben-free
- Packaged in a compostable and recyclable paper cardboard
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate (derived from the fatty acids in coconut oil and isethionic acid)
- Cocamidopropyl betaine (a naturally derived substance that’s sourced from coconut oil)
- Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (a skin-friendly foaming agent derived from coconut and palm oils)
- Behentrimonium methosulfate (a non-sulphate derived from rapeseed oil)
- Mangifera indica (mango) seed butter
- Sodium lactate (an organic sodium salt)
- Hydrolyzed oats
- Panthenol (alcohol analog of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), and is thus a provitamin of B5)
- Cananga odorata (ylang yalng iII) oil
- Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- Geogard (Efficient preservative booster that is not a natural ingredient by nature, but IS derived from organic and natural materials. Globally recognized as a safe and non-GMO)
The Nourishing Shampoo Bar comes in cardboard packaging.
The cardboard packaging can be recycled while any remainders of the Nourishing Shampoo Bar can be dissolved in water and can safely be flushed down the drain.
About the Brand
Upfront Cosmetics is a Canadian brand with one goal and one goal only – to provide customers with the best, sustainable personal care products while being as transparent as possible about everything you need to know. These principles mean that Upfront Cosmetics strictly only uses simple vegan ingredients, free of any silicones, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, petroleum, formaldehyde, animal products, and other unnecessary or harsh chemicals.
Upfront Cosmetic’s story is that of a mother’s journey towards better care for her family. As the caretaker of a newborn, Alicia instantly found herself struggling with the lack of transparency in the personal care industry, leaving her helpless to know what’s suitable for her little one. While this all started with things as small as diaper cream, she quickly realized the same issue also applies to products as common as shampoo and soap. With all that in mind, Alicia decided it’s time to take matters into her own hands and created Upfront Cosmetics.
Today, Upfront Cosmetics has become one of the best natural personal care brands out there, dedicated to bringing trust and transparency to one of the most deregulated industries on the Planet. We’re huge fans of this brand at Zero Waste Hero, and we can’t wait until you are too!
How to Use
Nothing complicated here! Lather the Nourishing Shampoo Bar in your hands, massage it into the scalp, and rinse.
Always store the Nourishing Shampoo Bar in a cool, dry place.
How It Works
The hydrating mango seed butter and oat protein from the Nourishing Shampoo Bar repair the damage and keep the scalp protected from the elements.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information