The Ouch Ointment has 100% natural ingredients formulated from a mixture of arnica, myrrh, lavender, and calendula. This natural ointment is made in small batches.
We love that when you use Ouch Ointment, it is only pure nature touching your little one’s skin, without any chemicals, artificial colorants or fragrances.
Another great feature of the Ouch Ointment is its plastic-free packaging, making it a great zero waste product and a great gift idea for any baby shower or a gift for a newborn.
- 100% all natural non-GMO sustainably sourced ingredients
- Phthalate and paraben-free
- Does not contain any artificial fragrances or perfumes
- Handmade in small batches
- Toxic chemical-free
- Ethically made in Guatemala
- Palm oil free
- Woman-owned business
- Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower
- Arnica montana flower extract
- Calendula officinalis flowers
- Boswellia carterii (frankincense) resin
- Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) bark
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower
- Cera alba (golden beeswax)
- Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil
- Juniperus communis fruit oil
- Melaleuca alternafolia (tea tree) leaf oil
- Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil
- Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) absolute
- Rrosa centifolia flower oil (rose absolute)
The Ouch Ointment comes in a recyclable travel metal tin container with a screw-on lid.
The Ouch Ointment is entirely biodegradable and compostable. Its recyclable travel metal tin container and the screw-on lid are both 100% recyclable.
About the Brand
Tierra and Lava is a luxury, ethical vegan skincare and haircare brand out of Guatemala founded over 14 years ago. Its founder and owner, Lucy Ashman, had a dream to create personal care products that “have all the luxury of amazing skincare products without any of the crap and are so natural that you probably could eat them.” Considering that she now has over 70 personal care products that she sells all across Central and North America, one could say that she succeeded.
We love that all of Tierra and Lava products are only made from plants and minerals locally sourced. Most of the high-quality ingredients used in their products are sourced directly from their non-GMO, organic home garden. Other ingredients are sourced from primarily local farmers and artisans to help them continue their traditional cultural crafts. In addition, to ensure freshness and quality standards, all the products are made in small batches.
Another great feature of the Tierra and Lava natural skincare products that we appreciate is that they all come in eco-friendly packaging. At Zero Waste Hero, we are proud to partner with this fantastic brand and offer our customers luxurious natural products that work and are kind to your skin and the planet.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information