Our handmade Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar is an all natural and vegan mixture of 3 simple ingredients, making it perfect for cleaning your face, feet, and everything in between!
Since ancient times, olive oil has been renowned for its health and beauty benefits and used as the key ingredient in castile soaps (vegetable oil-based hard soaps that first originated in the Castile region of Spain). The fragrance-free Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar only contains pure olive oil, distilled water, and lye, making it free of any harsh additives. Best of all, this product comes in gritty paper packaging instead of the wasteful plastic wraps you find around traditional soaps.
- Weight: 114 g
- Provides a deep but gentle cleanse
- Safe for dry, flaky, and sensitive skin
- Only contains 3 all natural and simple ingredients
- Free of microbeads, palm oil, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrances, and other harsh chemicals
- Sustainable and ethically sourced
- Handmade in small batches in USA
- Plastic free recyclable packaging
- Pure olive oil
- Distilled water
The Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar is wrapped in recyclable paper packaging.
The paper packaging is 100% recyclable, while any remainders of the Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar is compostable.
About the Brand
Lovett Sundries is a family owned and operated company out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania focused on producing handcrafted natural soap, grooming, and cleaning products. This is one of our absolute favorite brands at Zero Waste Hero, as they really take every measure to reduce the environmental footprint of their high quality lineup.
Lovett Sundries' journey began when the founders, for the first time, questioned the confusing ingredients list behind everyday soap. After scratching their heads for a bit, they decided to try making their own bars with simple, natural, and easy to pronounce ingredients for a change instead. To their surprise, friends and family ended up absolutely loving the finished product, giving birth to Lovett Sundries.
Today, Lovett Sundries has expanded their lineup to a full apothecary stock for all kinds of personal care needs. However, despite this quick growth, the brand continues to prioritize sustainability through integrating biodegradable ingredients and post-consumer, repurposed, or recyclable packaging material into every product. So next time you purchase a Lovett Sundries item, rest assured that you're taking great care of both yourself and the planet.
How to Use
The Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar can be used on the whole body. Remember that less is more with this luxurious and gentle bar.
How It Works
The Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar contains vitamin A, D, E and K, each of which has a unique benefit for the skin.
- Vitamin A: prevent breakouts through boosting the skin’s immune system, while speeding up skin recovery
- Vitamin D: enourages skin and hair growth and repair, making it especially effective against aging impact
- Vitamin E: combats the damaging effects of free radicals (unstable molecules caused by, for example, UV light) in your skin through antioxidant properties and has been used to treat psoriasis and eczema
- Vitamin K: speeds up skin recovery from wounds, bruises, and other damages
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information