Ready for an amazing lunch? Then give the Biodegradable Sandwich Bag a try! This reusable self-sealing wrap, despite the name, is perfect for keeping all kinds of cold or hot foods fresh throughout the day, whether it's a sandwich, veggies, or anything in between.
This Biodegradable Sandwich Bag is made from a combination of organic cotton, natural beeswax, and essential oils to perfectly seal your food, while avoiding any lingering odors on the wrap. So go ahead, enjoy your delicious lunch, and don't worry about any wasteful plastics laying around.
* Each purchase includes three sandwich bags in teal, green, and blue
* Avoid using the bag to seal raw meats, reheating food with the bag, placing the bag under hot water, or storing the bag with food in the freezer for more than a month
- Dimensions: 8 in x 9 in
- Self sealable mechanism to keeps food fresh throughout the day
- Energetic and modern colors
- Reusable, compostable, and biodegradable
- All natural ingredients with organic cotton muslin and eco-friendly dyes
- Free of plastics and pesticides
- Made by a local Canadian small business
- Organic cotton muslin with non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- USDA approved certified organic beeswax
- Coniferous tree resin
- Soy wax
- Organic jojoba oil
- Organic cinnamon and clove essential oils
This Biodegradable Sandwich Bag comes in recyclable paper packaging.
The Biodegradable Sandwich Bag set can last you for years. However, the wraps can be easily disposed into the compost bin when the time comes. Paper packaging is also completely recyclable.
About the Brand
Etee is a local sustainable Canadian retailer based out of Toronto, Ontario and is committed to changing how we preserve food. In specific, inspired by ancient natural preservation methods used to mummify Ancient Egyptians, this brand has developed reusable and biodegradable food wraps that can keep everything from produce to cooked family meals fresh for a long time.
Today, Etee has become a true innovator in the sustainability space that empowers consumers to create meaningful lasting change through simple daily action, as just one of their food wraps can replace hundreds of plastic wraps and containers. Additionally, this band has gone even one step further and committed to plastic-free packaging to minimize waste from every angle.
We’re definitely not the only fans of Etee, as the brand has been featured by notable press such as CNN, Forbes, GQ, and National Geographic! However, Zero Waste Hero is also proud to stand with them and their belief that everything is from the earth and should go back to the earth.
- Rinse in cool water
- Apply a small amount of ethanol free dish soap
- Gently scrub with hands or a soft cloth
- Rinse in cool water again, and lay to dry.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information