The TRU EARTH Laundry Detergent Eco Strips are hypoallergenic, plastic free, liquidless laundry detergent shrunk to a small strip that allows for laundry done entirely mess-free. This fragrance-free zero waste laundry detergent’s low-sudsing formula is excellent for all sorts of clothes washing, including handwashing, regular washing machines and HE (high efficiency) ones.
We love that the TRU EARTH Laundry Detergent Eco Strips for babies are free of any harsh chemicals, dyes and artificial brighteners, making them sensitive enough for your baby’s skin and the environment. This eco-friendly vegan baby laundry detergent is excellent for effectively getting rid of dirt and stains from your clothes, making your laundry chores easier, more economical, and gentler for our planet.
Because one pack of the TRU EARTH Laundry Detergent Eco Strips takes up much less space and is much lighter than the traditional laundry detergents, it contributes 94% less to the transportation pollution such as carbon emissions leading-brand liquid and powder detergents.
Using the TRU EARTH Laundry Detergent Eco Strips ensures that you are taking care of your loved ones and the future of this planet.
- Packaging Size: 8.7 in x 5.5 in x 0.8 in
- Each TRU EARTH Laundry Detergent Eco Strips pack contains 64 strips sufficient for 64 loads of laundry. 1 stip=1 laundry load
- Eco-friendly and takes up much less space than traditional detergents
- Paraben-free, Phosphate-free
- Free of toxic chemicals such as chlorine bleach, added dyes and brighteners
- Great for cleaning your little one’s cloth diapers, cotton clothes, towels, and blankets.
- Vegan and Biodegradable per OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Can be used in High Efficiency (HE) washers, standard washers and also if you hand wash your clothes
- Completely dissolves in hot and cold water
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil-based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Residual Water
The TRU EARTH Laundry Detergent Eco Strips come in recyclable paper packaging.
The TRU EARTH Laundry Detergent Eco Strips are biodegradable per OECD 310D. Its paper packaging is 100% recyclable.
About the Brand
Tru Earth is a Canadian brand out of British Colombia which launched their Eco-Strips in April 2019 with fantastic reviews. The set initially set a goal of getting 150 subscriptions in the first month. However, their eco-friendly laundry detergent strips were so popular that at the end of 30 days, they got 1500 subscriptions. At that moment, it was clear to them that people, when given a chance, are willing to make better consumer choices that are better for the environment and that Tru Earth Eco Strips will be a hit. They were right! Twelve months later, they were already serving 60,000 across 40 countries and contributing to a better future for our planet one strip at a time.
Tru Earth is based on three central values: simplicity, integrity, and empowerment, which are entrenched in everything that they do, from the ingredients to the packaging of the final product.
There would be a substantial positive impact on the environment if all 30 billion loads of laundry, which is the estimated number for North America, were done using Tru Earth Eco-Strips:
- Get rid of one billion plastic jugs, and save 700 million from going to landfills.
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day or planting nine million trees.
At Zero Waste Hero, we are proud to carry Tru Earth because it is a brand committed to disrupting and simplifying the laundry detergent market by providing one of the most sustainable products in this market today.
How to Use
The TRUE EARTH Laundry Detergent Eco Strips are pretty easy to use.
If used in either High Efficiency or regular washers, all you need to do is:
- Remove one strip from the plastic free packaging.
- Throw the Eco Strip into the washer.
- Add your clothes and turn the washer on.
If used to hand wash your clothes:
- Fill the bucket where you are planning to wash the clothes with either cold or hot water.
- Add one or even a half of an Eco Strip and wait for it to dissolve in the water.
- Add your clothes and scrub the dirt away.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information