Our Lavender Soaking Bath Salt is a simple blend of 4 simple natural ingredients that will give you a calming spa-like body experience from the comfort of your own home.
The magnesium-rich Epsom salt, the main ingredient of this bath salt, dissolves quickly in warm water and has many beneficial properties. Soaking your body in a bath drawn with the Lavender Soaking Bath Salt is a relaxing experience that will completely relax your body and your mind, mentally transporting you into a beautiful field of lavender.
We love that the Lavender Soaking Bath Salt is free of any harsh chemicals or microbeads and packaged in sustainable plastic free packaging, making it kind to your skin and the environment.
- Weight: 600 g
- Provides a body detox and an entire body and mind relaxing experience
- Helps with muscle-soothing and skin hydration
- Subtle but pleasant lavender after scent
- Only contains 4 all-natural and simple ingredients
- Free of microbeads, palm oil, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and other harsh chemicals
- Sustainable and ethically sourced
- Handmade in small batches in the USA
- Plastic free, recyclable packaging
- Epsom salt
- Grey French sea salt
- Apricot oil
- Lavender oil
The Lavender Soaking Bath Salt is packaged in a glass jar with a metal aluminum lid.
The glass jar and metal aluminum lid are 100% recyclable, while any leftovers of the Lavender Soaking Bath Salt can be easily composted.
About the Brand
Lovett Sundries is a family-owned and operated company out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, focused on producing handcrafted natural soap, grooming, and cleaning products. This is one of our absolute favourite brands at Zero Waste Hero, as they really take every measure to reduce the environmental footprint of their high-quality lineup.
Lovett Sundries' journey began when the founders questioned the confusing ingredients list behind everyday soap. After scratching their heads for a bit, they decided to try making their own bars with simple, natural, and easy-to-pronounce ingredients for a change instead. To their surprise, friends and family ended up absolutely loving the finished product, giving birth to Lovett Sundries.
Today, Lovett Sundries has expanded its lineup to a full apothecary stock for all kinds of personal care needs. However, despite this quick growth, the brand continues to prioritize sustainability through integrating biodegradable ingredients and post-consumer, repurposed, or recyclable packaging material into every product. So next time you purchase a Lovett Sundries item, rest assured that you're taking great care of both yourself and the planet.
How to Use
- Start of by pouring a 1/3 cup of Lavender Soaking Bath Salt into your warm water-filled tub.
- Once the salts dissolve, soak in the water for 15-20 minutes and enjoy the relaxing, moisturizing, and lavender-scented bath.
- After the bath, take a lukewarm to cool shower to allow for the excess salt to be rinsed off and your skin's pH to be replenished.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information