Bring your own set of utensils wherever you go! Our specious Portable Utensil Pouch is simple and beautifully designed, making it the perfect on-the-go cover to store and carry all your eating tools, whether it's for traveling, going on a picnic, or just leaving for the office.
The 10 in x 12 in pouch is designed with:
- Front Pockets: multiple 3 in x 1.5 in and 4 in x 1 in slots to fit all the on-the-go essentials (each slot can usually hold up to 2 utensils)
- Middle Pockets: one 10 in. wide slot to fit napkins, or even better, the UNpaper® Towels
- Inside Pockets: one 10 in. wide built-in wet bag with waterproof PUL lining to hold and separate out dirty cutlery or napkins after use
* For an option with utensils, check out PORTABLE UTENSIL SET
- Great for storing and carrying a variety of eating tools
- Very spacious (each cutlery spot can usually store 2 pieces)
- Built in wet bag to store dirty cutlery or napkins
- Machine washable
- Easy to clean
- Sustainably sourced and ethically produced
- Handmade in small batches in USA
- Package free
- Utensil Pouch Inside (PUL lining): 83% polyester and 13% polyurethane
- Utensil Pouch Outside: 55% linen and 45% cotton
The Portable Utensil Pouch is package free!
The pouch outside can be composted, while the pouch inside (PUL lining) should go to textile recycling.
About the Brand
Marley’s Monsters, established in 2013, is a family owned and female-founded business out of Eugene, Oregon. We love this brand at Zero Waste Hero for its diverse lineup of environmentally conscious products that can help kick-start your zero waste journey across different aspects of daily life.
Marley's Monsters was born when the owner wanted to make a really special gift for her baby daughter, Marley. The end result was a cute stuffed "Monster" toy, made from nothing but simple scrap material around the house. After that, the founder just kept going. She continued crafting more and more great reusable home products for all stages of Marley’s development that also ended up being loved by others in the community, leading to the brand's current lineup.
Today, it's easy to see Marley's Monsters' commitment to sustainability through their environmentally conscious products that champion reusability, while coming in plastic free, recyclable, or compostable packaging. This, along with the business' BRING Rethink Sustainability certification, makes us proud to partner with the brand.
Flip inside out and machine wash on a cold setting. Tumble dry on a low setting. Do not bleach.
The pouch can also be used to store and transport makeup brushes, art supplies, and your own home utensils.
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please read Shipping Policy for more information